Are you ready to get more out of your training & racing?
Whether you are just starting out in triathlon or are an elite athlete, getting the most out of every training hour... every watt produced... or calorie expended is the key to driving your personal success.
Do you find yourself wondering:
- I'm putting in more time, why am I not getting any faster?
- I'm doing speed workouts and I'm getting faster. But why I am I still missing my longer course race goals?
- Am I ready for long course (Half or Full Ironman) and, if so, what do I need to do to prepare for it? My goal is simply to finish and enjoy the experience... but I don't know where to start.
- What are realistic goals for me for this race? How do I push to "the edge" to be the fastest I can be?
- I've come from a running background, but 50% of a typical triathlon is on the bike. How do I build speed/power on the bike?
- I don't have a clue about nutrition... how do I avoid "bonking" in longer races? How much fluid or calories do I really need?
- What happened on my race last weekend? Why didn't it go as planned, and what do I need to do next time?
- My friends are talking about FTP, VDOT, TSS, CSS, IF, CTL, TSB, etc... how can I get faster without spending ALL my time trying to figure out what it all means?